Call for speakers is now closed! Thanks to all who submitted a talk! We’ll be in touch soon!
WordCamp Boston brings together designers, developers, bloggers, small business owners, entrepreneurs, and educators from all across New England. What can you share with this community? We’re looking to build an awesome program which reflects the diversity of the greater Boston WordPress community, and we want you to be a part of it!
Call for Speakers deadline is May 19th! So don’t wait til its too late!
What we look for
We ask that your talk be…
- directly related to WordPress, or be immediately applicable and relevant to our audience
- one or more of the following: skill-building, thought-provoking, novel, unique, entertaining, passionate, relaxed, educational, hands-on, challenging, mind-blowing, caffeinating, fresh, interactive, hilarious, niche-specific, general-interest, multi-media, comforting, polished, beautiful, delicious…
- respectful of the WordPress community and GPL
- above all, awesome!
- Most talks will be approximately 30 minutes each, so propose a topic you can cover passionately in that duration.
- Talks will be on Saturday July 14th or Sunday the 15th. If you are only available for one day but not the other, please note this in your application.
- We plan to record video of all talks for posting to WordPress.tv.
- Speakers will be offered free admission to WordCamp Boston, but will not be otherwise compensated.